Rubber camouflage base for gel-polishes is used to strengthen and align the nails. Gives an exquisite shade, ideal for the “French” and “Nude” design.
Produced in the EU.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS:
- The innovative formula guarantees thorough drying and color retention
- Allows to “align” the damaged or problematic nails
- Doesn’t flow into cuticle and nail walls areas
- Serves as a reliable “barrier” from the penetration of the colored pigments of gel-polishes into the nail
- Strengthens a thin and fragile nail plate
- Making the “French” or “Nude” design, does not require additional colors, two or three layers of the Base give a delicate camouflage tint
- Doesn’t give a gradation during nails grow – requires nail correction less frequently!
- Easy removal with the help of a liquid gel nail polish removal, a file or a nail machine
- When removing the color coating with a file or a cutter, the border of the base and natural nail is visible. This allows not to injure a nail plate
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Standard technology: apply a thin layer on the prepared nail, fixation in a UV / LED lamp
2. Alternative application method for problem nails: apply a second, denser layer to align a damaged nail plate or for better strengthening of the thin nails, wait for the complete self-leveling of the Base, fixation in the UV / LED lamp
3. If a colored gel-polish is not used (with the “French” or “Nude” design), a third thin layer may be applied for sufficient coating density. After that coat the Base with the Top gel immediately.
Polymerization: in UV lamp (2 min) / in LED lamp (2 min)
СB01 – 15ml – pink nude
СB02 – 15 ml – beige nude